Accuracy Air Conditioning
To offer the best possible space utilization and to accommodate the potentially rapid expansion of new IT equipment, modern data centers have implemented a high-density model, based primarily on server technology and storage units of various dissipation capabilities. Thermal, therefore, requires a supply capacity taking into account energy consumption. To address these problems, our precision air conditioning systems are designed for operation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, but with energy-saving variables due to their design and component architecture that make it efficient.
Chicago Digital Power has developed this equipment with Inverter, Digital Scroll type compressors from recognized manufacturers in the international refrigeration and air conditioning sector, as well as electronic expansion valves and electro-switched fans (EC), all this to achieve a product of quality, reliability, and scalability. We maintain an alliance with specific teams of manufacturers with European technology to technically cover specific projects.
Traditional precision air conditioning is not appropriate in many cases as a cooling system for the data center. This type of air conditioning cannot provide adequate heat removal in the server room due to uneven heat distribution problems, load variations experienced during periods of high power density. An optimal cooling system for the data center must adapt to each of these factors. Instead of traditional precision air conditioning methods, Chicago Digital Power precision cooling solutions employ direct expansion and / or ice water to eliminate the heat produced by the hardware within the data center.
The cooling units can be installed from a modular self-contained cabinet design, which allows for rapid configuration and can be easily expanded by load up to large server rooms. With the electronic dehumidification capability, the ARCTIC Cooling system offers a fast and accurate means to adjust the level of humidity in the air and maintain relative humidity levels within the ideal range required by the telematics equipment.
Modular systems by rows (InRoom)
Self-contained package systems (Wall mount)
- Equipment with high availability, designed and manufactured under the strictest quality and compliance standards.
- Digital intelligence, the key components of the equipment are modulated and managed by the intelligent controller and in turn accessible to the user through its screen and remotely through the SNMP / Modbus protocol.
- Perfect integration, designed for mounting in cabinets in the computer industry, row mounting, wall mounting or top mounting to perfectly integrate into server racks. Modular solution for an aisle data center with cold or hot aisle confinement easy to combine.
- Customization tailored to the needs of each project, with our technical R&D team and professional tools, Chicago Digital Power can design and build the right cooling solution for your specific project.
Perimeter systems for server rooms (Room mount)
- Designed for the Shelter, Containers and outdoor applications industry.
- Multiple capacities range up to 20.9 kW.
- Inverter compressors and ecological refrigerants.
- Compact design with special features for decentralized redundancy work.
- Equipment with great energy savings despite the cooling capacity of each project.
- High availability components recognized in the international market.
- 24-month warranty.
- Ranges from 12.5 kW to 950 kW with innovative technology for large data centers type hosting & colocation.