Data Container (Containerized)
Fast implementation for cutting-edge computing applications in the world of the internet of things.
This new era of heavy data traffic computing, edge computing systems act as a caching point and aggregation of data between users and larger data centers to alleviate IT loads and reduce latency. Following the growing applications of state-of-the-art computing, CDP is presenting a new generation of data centers in prefabricated containers with flexible energy and cooling designs, rapid implementation and scalable capacity for deployment anywhere. The all-in-one design not only provides a one-stop-shop for customers but also offers high system integration and reliability.
- Cloud computing.
- Edge computing.
- Content delivery network.
- Configuration and factory tests to avoid implementation errors.
- Fast implementation, Traditional construction takes 18 to 24 months, with this fully modular design concept, the CDP container data center is flexible and scalable with only a few weeks or months for the implementation to meet the needs of IT in rapid growth.
- Prefabricated architecture, tested and fully configured with high portability for cutting-edge computing applications.
- All subsystems, such as UPS, power distribution, battery, cooling, racks and more, are integrated according to the designs developed by the customer's needs.
- Continuously variable fan speed control in precision air conditioning equipment, thus allowing high energy savings.
- Containing the hot or cold aisle further improves cooling efficiency.
- The UPS can generate a high efficiency of 99% even with a light load of 30%.
Access control built into the cabinet
The data center management software (DCIM) provides a sophisticated management and monitoring solution that includes energy, energy, assets, work orders, security, capacity management, based on a free software platform, which gives you It allows the end-user to monitor their computer equipment on a single platform, together with the physical infrastructure.
It prevents non-professional personnel from misusing equipment such as UPS or refrigeration and causing system failures. Access systems are equipped at the front and rear doors of the system cabinet and only authorized personnel can enter the password on the touch screen to open the doors. The doors can be opened manually with keys if the access system does not work properly.